Pain Management Care from Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Is chronic pain keeping you from everyday activities? Our hospital is committed
to your balanced treatment for the life of your pain. Talk to your primary
care physician today for a referral to the Fayette County Memorial Pain
Raj Swain, MD and Tara Stevens, APRN, NP-C practice a balance approach
to pain management. Dr. Swain is fellowship trained in pain medicine and
board certified in anesthesiology. Tara is a certified nurse practitioner
and has over 15 years of experience in patient care. At the Clinic for
Pain Management, we work together as a team to provide you with balanced
We treat many types of pain, including:
- Neck Pain, including work-related injuries
- Back Pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
Ask your primary care physician about a referral.
For more information, call the Fayette County Memorial Hospital Pain Management
Clinic at 740-333-2755.
The FCMH Pain Management Clinic is located at:
1450 Columbus Ave.
Medical Arts Building 1
Washington C.H., OH 43160.