Fayette County Memorial Hospital (FCMH) is a county owned hospital that
serves Fayette and the surrounding counties, operates under ORC §
339, and follows the competitive bidding process outlined under ORC §
307.87. FCMH is currently designated as a Critical Access Hospital (CAH),
is accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC), and provides 24/7 Emergency
Department services to the area.
FCMH is releasing this request for proposal (RFP) for 14 replacement medication
cabinets, 61 new infusion pumps (replacing current fleet of pumps) and
20 IV poles. FCMH is a member of Vizient GPO and a CPS partner.
Applications identified as critical in consideration of the equipment:
Fourteen (14) Medication Cabinets
- Industry standard reporting capability and associated IT installation;
- A minimum of 80% individually secured specialty drawers;
- Eight (8) control units with label printers and 2D bar code scanners;
- Five (5) locks with adaptability to refrigeration;
- Two 2 anesthesia work stations;
- One (1) C2 safe.
Total fleet of sixty-one (61) infusion pumps (54 infusion pumps plus 7 specialty pumps as noted below)
- Three (3) PCA Modules;
- Two (2) Syringe Modules;
- Two (2) EtCO2 Modules;
- All infusion pumps must have wireless connectivity capability;
- All infusion pumps must have SMART technology;
- Interface capability with hospital’s EHR preferred.
Twenty (20) IV Poles
The response to this RFP should include the following information at a minimum.
- Name of your group including address, the primary contact person, telephone
and fax numbers, and e-mail address.
- Provide a clear statement of the financial terms of the proposal offering
a tax exempt lease or purchase financing and invoicing upon acceptance
- Provide initial on-site training with 24 hour/365 day support.
- Provide a 5 year service contract.
- Provide a timeline for a closing date of the transaction if you are the
FCMH will be glad to provide you with any additional information that you
require to complete this proposal with the understanding that all information
is confidential and to be used only for the preparation of this proposal.
For further information, contact Zach Camp, Pharmacy Director at 740-333-2901.
Send bids to Fayette County Memorial Hospital, Attn: CEO, 1430 Columbus
Avenue, Washington Court House, OH 43160 by 12:00 Noon on October 22,
2019 ESDT. Bids will be opened in the FCMH CEO office on October 22, 2019
at 12:01PM ESDT. This notice is also posted at
www.fcmh.org on the home page under Public Notice.