Fayette County Memorial Hospital (FCMH) is a county owned hospital that
serves Fayette and the surrounding counties, operates under ORC §
339, and follows the competitive bidding process outlined under ORC §
307.87. FCMH is currently designated as a Critical Access Hospital (CAH),
is accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC), and provides 24/7 Emergency
Department services to the area.
FCMH is releasing this request for proposal (RFP) for an Oncology Clinic
Suite which will be located in Medical Arts Buildings 2. The unoccupied
space is approximately 3000 square footage (dimensions are to be finished
face of studs unless noted) and work would include:
- Preparation of existing exterior walls;
- Removal and disposal of existing floor and wall coverings where they exist;
- Construction of interior walls to align with existing walls;
- Installation of suspended ceiling constructed of material to match existing
ceiling with sound insulation;
- Construction of appropriate fire retardant blocking(s) as designated;
- Installation of owner supplied items;
- Installation of specific internet conduit;
- Electrical wiring and equipment to be installed in strict compliance with
NFIPA70 (2017 National Electric Code), Chapter 27, 2017 OBC, and State
Electrical Inspector assigned by the Division of Factory & Building
- Responsible for all core drilling, pipe sleeves and fire caulking Hilti
or 3M style firestop collars installed on all pipes passing through fire
- Plumbing to be installed in accordance with OPC and any other applicable
codes that may apply;
- Construction of a 15’ 8” lower counter and a 15’ 8”
curved work station;
- Site visit to confirm all existing conditions prior to submitting bid to
The response to this RFP should include the following information at a minimum.
- Name of your group including address, the primary contact person, telephone
and fax numbers, and e-mail address.
- Provide a clear statement of the financial terms of the proposal offering
a tax exempt lease or purchase financing.
- Provide a timeline for a closing date of the transaction if you are the
FCMH will be glad to provide you with any additional information that you
require to complete this proposal with the understanding that all information
is confidential and to be used only for the preparation of this proposal.
Please contact S. Morris, Support Services Leader, at email@example.com
or call 740-333-2772.
Send bids to Fayette County Memorial Hospital, Attn: CEO, 1430 Columbus
Avenue, Washington Court House, OH 43160 by 12:00 Noon on July 24, 2019
ESDT. Bids will be opened in the FCMH CEO office on July 24, 2019 at 12:01PM
ESDT. This notice is also posted at
on the home page under Public Notice.