Ensuring Fayette County Memorial Hospital Provides Premier Care
The Fayette County Memorial Hospital (FCMH) Foundation is an approved 501(c)(3)
nonprofit corporation, making your contribution tax-deductible to the
full extent of the law. It was established to ensure that our hospital
continues to provide premier care and that it has to resources to expand
on that care and capitalize on new advancements in medical care technology.
Contributions to the Foundation make it possible for the Hospital to:
- Enhance patient care services.
- Purchase state-of-the-art equipment.
- Contribute to expansion and renovation projects.
- Support the development of community programs that will improve the health
and well-being of people in the communities served by Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Advance healthcare education for the communities we have the privilege to serve.
To find out more:
For more information about our foundation or giving to our hospital, contact
us today. Our team at Fayette County Memorial Hospital is ready to hear from you.