POSITION EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate degree and/or purchasing experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure,
using whole number, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute
rate, ratio and percentages.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction. Ability to apply
analytical thought and problem solving skills to effectively resolve complex issues.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and complete multiple assignments while meeting
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality.
- Adaptability to an ever changing environment.
- Provides customer service in the form of professionalism, respect, helpfulness,
knowledge and pleasant attitude.