Why choose our Rehabilitation Care program for your post acute care?
Patients in need of physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapies, IV therapy, wound care, pain management and those with a terminal diagnosis can benefit from the program.
Our team is dedicated to providing quality care in a friendly and supportive environment. We strive to provide the highest level of functional independent living for each resident while helping them return home as quickly as possible.
Benefits to our Rehabilitation Care program vs. a nursing home:
Improved continuity of care
Exceptional individualized therapy services
Security of recovering in a hospital setting
Less disruption in the healing process
Emphasis is on recovery to return to home
• Patient must have had a qualifying stay in an acute care environment in the last 30 days.
• A patient must require skilled nursing care to be eligible for funding through Medicare.
• If a patient is a qualified Medicare recipient, he/she will be covered under the program for a maximum of 100 days as long as the patient requires skilled nursing or therapy services, with the first 20 days covered in full and the 21st through 100th days considered co-insurance which changes yearly.
• Any patient who does not meet the Medicare guidelines may enter the swing bed program on a private pay basis.
• If a patient does not have a physician on the FCMH medical staff, a FCMH hospitalist can accept their care during their stay.
A brand new therapy treatment room located in the patient care area was added to ensure easy access to services for patients and families. Amenities include, but are not limited to:
Occupational therapy kitchen
Upper/ lower extremity resistance bike
Mat table and various equipment for strengthening and balance recovery
Weights and resistance bands
Flat screen TV for Wii therapy
Make A Referral
For additional information or to make a referral please call the Social Services Department at FCMH.
Please include when faxing:
History and Physical
Patients can have a qualifying stay at any acute care setting and can transfer to FCMH to participate in the Rehabilitation Care program.